.sSTAT Corp.

Science, Schematics, Technologies, and Theories

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME BACK! --- DISCORD SERVER INCOMING!! STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFO!! --- .sSTAT CORP. OFFICIAL FORUM IS NOW AVAILABLE ON THE GO!! WE ARE NOW CONNECTED TO THE TOPIC'IT APP ON ANDROID AND IPHONE!! ---

Ghosts from the Past

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyoto

Kyoto

Ghosts from the Past Empty
PostSubject: Ghosts from the Past   Ghosts from the Past Icon_minitime20/07/16, 10:05 pm

"S- sir... There's someone here to see you," Kado's new secretary whispered into the phone like she was on a 911 call after someone broke into her house. And why wouldn't she? The old man barged in and walked right into the office. "Tell David he has a visitor," he barked at the young woman.

"He just walked right in, I couldn't stop him. I'm so sorry sir! He wouldn't tell me his name..."

The old man took a seat in front of the office desk to wait for David. He leaned his heavy cane against the arm rest and lowered his hat over his face before lighting up an old stale cigar. With a raspy cough, he exhaled the thick smoke.

Back to top Go down
KadoOmeracu
President-Sama
KadoOmeracu

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts from the Past   Ghosts from the Past Icon_minitime22/07/16, 02:34 am

"Don't worry, I'll deal with it. I'm on my way up." He was in the lab section of the building, but before he hung up the phone he was already in the elevator. She seemed worried so he was already on his way up. He didn't even change out of the lab coat. Once in the office he seen her concerned face but ignored it. He walked in, closed the door behind him. He didn't notice the man from behind, so he didn't seem worried, he didn't even look at his face when he walked up to his bay window that sat behind his desk. He removed his coat and put it around his chair then sat in it, he looked at the man. The only thing was, he couldn't put his finger on it, but there was something about him that was familiar.

He gave a soft smile, he tried to ignore the puffs of smoke by pushing an ashtray towards the man. "I don't enjoy random people coming into my building, I don't like stopping my important work to come up here and deal with something I may not even care about. I'm a busy man who uses his time wisely. So since an appointment is too much to ask for. Tell me who you are and what can I possibly do for you."

He sat back in his chair, he still couldn't put his finger on him. But no one was going to storm in his office and demand him to appear without a good reason.
Back to top Go down
Kyoto

Kyoto

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts from the Past   Ghosts from the Past Icon_minitime22/07/16, 02:49 am

Kyoto watched as Kado made his way to his desk. This was the young man that Kyoto's partner had chosen to run the company, and by the looks of it things were going extremely well. The old man took another puff of his cigar before putting it out in the ashtray.

"Random people..?" The old man let out a soft raspy chuckle. "We go way back... I'm surprised you don't remember me to be honest. I did have some responsibility in how your life turned out... It stings a bit, honestly, to be forgotten so easily..."

He removed his hat and stared Kado in the eyes with his piercing gaze. "I don't see any reason for you to help me, especially after what I have done. And I am not one to beg. But I believe you can save my life, and if you choose to do that I can possibly help this company become more than you ever imagined."

Back to top Go down
KadoOmeracu
President-Sama
KadoOmeracu

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts from the Past   Ghosts from the Past Icon_minitime22/07/16, 03:02 am

He looked at him, he sat there in silence for a moment. Then a moment more, he still couldn't put his finger on it. But, helping his company is something he isn't against. "First thing's first enough with all the hinting I need your name. I do try to help those in need. And I may be able to help you, but I can't without knowing who you are and what exactly am I doing for you."

He quickly turned on his computer and started up a file, he always made files of everyone who wanted to meet. Interviewers, presidents, normal everyday people. Anyone who's been in his office has a file about them on his computer. He awaited the mans answer.

"I'd also like to know what you did that's so bad, I hire convicts but there's always a limit."
Back to top Go down
Kyoto

Kyoto

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts from the Past   Ghosts from the Past Icon_minitime22/07/16, 03:24 am

Kyoto half-smiled. "Well, I am an ex-convict... I was released from prison because I am dying, you see... I have a heart condition." He thought lying about who he was might make Kado more likely to help him, but he would find out eventually so he opted to give clues about his identity. In some ways he was ashamed to tell Kado who he was. The years he spent behind bars gave him too much time to reflect on his actions. Kyoto honestly thought the young man would have recognized him by now since what he had done in the past was so horrible.

"Young David... After all of these years, I hope you have found some peace after losing Joanna. But you must know something- he was not the man you think he was. There are some secrets in this building that not even you know. You see, the two of us had bigger plans before our- ahem - 'falling out'."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts from the Past   Ghosts from the Past Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghosts from the Past
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.sSTAT Corp. :: .sStat Corp.-
Jump to: