.sSTAT Corp.

Science, Schematics, Technologies, and Theories

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME BACK! --- DISCORD SERVER INCOMING!! STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFO!! --- .sSTAT CORP. OFFICIAL FORUM IS NOW AVAILABLE ON THE GO!! WE ARE NOW CONNECTED TO THE TOPIC'IT APP ON ANDROID AND IPHONE!! ---

Apartments in Tatsumi. . .

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
H.Yoshida
副社長
H.Yoshida

Apartments in Tatsumi. . . Empty
PostSubject: Apartments in Tatsumi. . .   Apartments in Tatsumi. . . Icon_minitime28/05/11, 12:50 am

So, I have recently rented an apartment located at Tatsumi Port Island.

I was told about a bug problem, but thought nothing of it.

I went on, to do research for .sSTAT Corp., using chemicals made for genetic experiments.

Last week, a baby jumping spider made itself known in my room. I ignored it, because I couldn't kill it at the time. It was on my research computer- something vital for my work.

Then, tonight. . .

A HUGE 6 foot big FUCKING Spider hopped at me and I almost died! Me and Eleina killed it epically, with our special issued .sSTAT Guns.

Mission accomplished.

*internet fist-bump*
Back to top Go down
E`K
.sStat Artillery Expert
E`K

PostSubject: Re: Apartments in Tatsumi. . .   Apartments in Tatsumi. . . Icon_minitime28/05/11, 01:09 am

It was a good thing that we were prepared . . .

-------------------------------------- later on --->[color=violet]

"Man... today was off to a fucked up start, but it eventually became good..."

Eleina is in the lobby area of the apartment, for the purpose of maintaining security at the primary entry points...

AKA she was in the "living room".

She does not understand how the room lives, but it doesn't complain and it has no source of money.

"I need to find a food bank or something... I've been starving since I got here... and the bug problem is ridiculous!"

Eleina sighed and went back to her weapons cleaning activity that she started 2 minutes ago...

" Man... I love the smell of this oil... "

Back to top Go down
https://sstat.rpg-board.net
H.Yoshida
副社長
H.Yoshida

PostSubject: Re: Apartments in Tatsumi. . .   Apartments in Tatsumi. . . Icon_minitime28/05/11, 01:18 am

Salem cruised the internet, neglecting his work as usual.

He couldn't help it, though. The dank had resettled in his system, causing a phenomenon known as a 'buzz-zombie'; when you get high and have a huge buzzkill, only for the buzz to return more powerfully.

Every so often, he would feel something running across his shoulder or arm. Of course he thought it was the spider. This wasn't a good night for Salem, so he decided to go to sleep.

He went to sleep hearing Eleina yelling about a food bank or something, and smelling an odd oily smell. The spider, among everything, was his least concern.

But...

In his dream he was chased by a mecha-spider. . .
Back to top Go down
E`K
.sStat Artillery Expert
E`K

PostSubject: Re: Apartments in Tatsumi. . .   Apartments in Tatsumi. . . Icon_minitime28/05/11, 01:27 am

That is unfortunate to have a dream like that! Sad

--------------------------------------------------------

Eleina walked outside and stood in the middle of a highway, there she began to chug a bottle of orange juice mixed with vodka while staring at the moon.

She started to feel as if she was being watched, so she hid behind the trashbin outside, where she waited and listened for a long time...
Back to top Go down
H.Yoshida
副社長
H.Yoshida

PostSubject: Re: Apartments in Tatsumi. . .   Apartments in Tatsumi. . . Icon_minitime28/05/11, 01:43 am

I think u'r an alccy . . . Sad No wonder you haz no fuuds and munnies.

--------------------------------------------------------

Salem woke up in a cold sweat; his tank top clinging to him tightly. He sighed and looked at the clock, noting that it was 4AM. He sat up quickly and smiled.

"Is almost 4:20!~"

He stood up and pranced to Eleina's room happily, completely forgetting his problems, and lightly tapped the door. The door slowly opened, much to Salem's astonishment.

He peeked in, not seeing her, so he went to the living room. She wasn't there, either.

"Oh shit!" He noticed the front door was open. Immediately he worried that a crackhead had broken in and stolen Eleina, to sell her to a Russian body trafficker.

"NO, SHE'S A LESBIAN!" He ran outside in his tank top and boxers, ready to defend his friend, as he yelled about not wanting to miss 4:20.
Back to top Go down
E`K
.sStat Artillery Expert
E`K

PostSubject: Re: Apartments in Tatsumi. . .   Apartments in Tatsumi. . . Icon_minitime28/05/11, 01:54 am

Eleina stood up when she heard the words " shees a lesbian " . She dropped her bottle and it shattered, that sound was followed by the sound of rustling leaves. Instantly a vicious dog was running towards them. Eleina pulled her gun from the sheathe, and in all of her focus pointed her gun at the dog. In all of her drunkenness, she accidently hit the magazine release, dropping her magazine to the ground.
Eleina pulled the trigger of her gun. . .
Back to top Go down
H.Yoshida
副社長
H.Yoshida

PostSubject: Re: Apartments in Tatsumi. . .   Apartments in Tatsumi. . . Icon_minitime03/06/11, 02:33 pm

Salem jumped when the glass shattered, turning to look in the direction of the noise.

"Eleina!"

He ran to his friend/coworker, only to stop dead in his tracks when he saw the dog, "RUN! It might have rabies!!"

Prancing back to the apartment, he grabbed his katana just in case he needed to go on a rescue mission of sorts.

Walking back to the door, he glanced around the corner.

Last edited by Salem on 09/07/11, 01:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
E`K
.sStat Artillery Expert
E`K

PostSubject: Re: Apartments in Tatsumi. . .   Apartments in Tatsumi. . . Icon_minitime05/06/11, 06:32 pm

*click*

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
H.Yoshida
副社長
H.Yoshida

PostSubject: Re: Apartments in Tatsumi. . .   Apartments in Tatsumi. . . Icon_minitime05/06/11, 06:37 pm

Salem flinched at the loud noise, thinking the cops would be there soon for sure.

He watched as the bullet hit, noting that no blood seemed to come out of the dog. The dog began to advance, so Salem decided to take action.

He charged, his katana high in the air, as he made a samurai battle cry.
Back to top Go down
E`K
.sStat Artillery Expert
E`K

PostSubject: Re: Apartments in Tatsumi. . .   Apartments in Tatsumi. . . Icon_minitime05/06/11, 06:42 pm

As Salem let out his high pitched warrior cry, Eleina let our her drunken lesbian cry.

She fell to the ground, tripping over a loose string of her boots.

She realized that she had made a vital mistake...

getting drunk in an infected area...

though she did not know until now that the area was as unsafe as it was.

There are no cops left... only the ever-multiplying undead.
Back to top Go down
H.Yoshida
副社長
H.Yoshida

PostSubject: Re: Apartments in Tatsumi. . .   Apartments in Tatsumi. . . Icon_minitime05/06/11, 06:52 pm

Salem tripped over Eleina's oversized combat boot. This could have been avoided, had Salem not closed his eyes in an attempt to make his actions look epic.

His katana, however, hit it's mark, splitting the dog's head in two.

Salem opened his eyes and stared at the dog. "I'm glad things worked out," he said, in a tired tone, Glancing back at his les-friend, he smiled widely.

"Someone owes me an ounce~"

Last edited by Salem on 05/07/11, 06:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
E`K
.sStat Artillery Expert
E`K

PostSubject: Re: Apartments in Tatsumi. . .   Apartments in Tatsumi. . . Icon_minitime05/06/11, 07:15 pm

" I think we should go back inside and go to sleep until the situation settles itself..."

Eleina runs indoors, and locks the door, turning around and falling on the floor with her back to the door.

As the door begins to shake she gasps...

realizing that she locked Salem outside where he could get killed.

She unlocks the door.
Back to top Go down
H.Yoshida
副社長
H.Yoshida

PostSubject: Re: Apartments in Tatsumi. . .   Apartments in Tatsumi. . . Icon_minitime05/07/11, 06:30 pm

Salem pulls the door open, running in and releasing a high pitched whimper. He closed the door behind him and locked it.

"Eleina, they found us!" Switching off the light, Salem opened the curtain a bit to show Eleina what they had narrowly avoided.

A large zombie horde filled the street, quickly multiplying.
Back to top Go down
E`K
.sStat Artillery Expert
E`K

PostSubject: Re: Apartments in Tatsumi. . .   Apartments in Tatsumi. . . Icon_minitime09/07/11, 08:13 am

" oh my god, why are we in this situation!?"
Eleina begins to shake when she realizes how low her chances of survival are.

"Salem... we gotta take care of business... Sad "

Eleina pulls out a cigarette pack, opening it to reveal twenty reefers.

" If we don't get high this'll be soo boring..."
Back to top Go down
H.Yoshida
副社長
H.Yoshida

PostSubject: Re: Apartments in Tatsumi. . .   Apartments in Tatsumi. . . Icon_minitime09/07/11, 01:51 pm

"Ehh?! But..."

Slowly, a smile creeped across Salem's lips. Turning to look at the clock, his suspicions were confirmed.

"Eleina!! It's 4:20~! Maybe we can survive this after all~!" Grabbing two joints from the pack, Salem lit up and killed both in one hit, causing him to become instantly stoned.

The smoke was as sweet as it was sour, scratching Salem's throat teasingly on the way to his green lungs. He saw in his mind's eye what he believed to be the future.

Instantly, this memory was lost as the adrenaline hit. Salem was now in full zombie-killing mode.

Back to top Go down
E`K
.sStat Artillery Expert
E`K

PostSubject: Re: Apartments in Tatsumi. . .   Apartments in Tatsumi. . . Icon_minitime12/07/11, 01:48 am

" It is Friday 4:20 o clock... Eleina signing in to work. Daily objective will be eradication of zombies. "

Eleina pulls from her left cargo pocket a keycard, to which is attached the key to a Japanese computerized tank... and to that key is attached a metal bowl.

She fills it with fine red hairs and green sticky plant. She touches the metal cylinder to her lips, and sets fire to the opposite end, filling her lungs with hydroponic smoke.

Her surroundings begin to appear trippy, and she becomes completely lost in the instant, the element of pure survival taking control of her psyche.

She reaches to a metal gun-case by the door, which she unlocks with her key-card. It opens to reveal a Katana that she has had for a while.

Through the folded and superbly sharpened end has passed the blood of two handfuls of people in broad daylight, as well the dead of night. The handle and sheathe were a beautiful mirror finish, blue as the sea of japan, covered in a luminous sparkle. At the bottom of the blade a ruby half-circle was accompanied on the opposite side with a sun-wheel in flawless white.

" Pawnshops in Japan had good deals on swords when I lived there back in the day..."

Eleina frowned sadly in russian.

" Money wasn't the most important thing to a Ni-honjin back then... I got Tanto and Katana together with all the money that I had in my backpack on any random day.
I had money, but it's not like I was rich or anything, I was still in school afterall.
I didn't have a chance for full-time work."
Back to top Go down
H.Yoshida
副社長
H.Yoshida

PostSubject: Re: Apartments in Tatsumi. . .   Apartments in Tatsumi. . . Icon_minitime12/07/11, 04:39 pm

Salem eyed the lesbian's sword, feeling a bit of jealousy. However, the feeling instantly left as he gazed upon his katana. It was handed down in his family for generations, once used by a famous shogun as the family stories go.

Taking another few joints, he quickly broke them open and rolled a fat 'Wet Mango' blunt. This would be his fuel for dealing with the zombies.

Placing the blunt between his parched lips, he lit it and inhaled deeply. After a few seconds, he blew out the smoke while saying, "Tonight, Ereina... Tonight we DINE IN HELL!!"

He kicked the door open, then quickly shut it. "Wait!"

Giggling, the fairy pranced down the hallway to go get dressed into his tight leather pants and fishnet long sleeved shirt, putting a torn up gauze tank top over that. Then, he put on his white combat boots.

After putting some spike buckles around his wrists, he grabbed his AA-12 and affixed it to a special custom made holster. He walked back into the living room. "Let's do this!!"
Back to top Go down
E`K
.sStat Artillery Expert
E`K

PostSubject: Re: Apartments in Tatsumi. . .   Apartments in Tatsumi. . . Icon_minitime30/08/11, 12:26 am

Eleina thinks for a moment.

" Let us hotbox this entire apartment and leave our mark here before we leave a bloody trail through the streets outside...

Eleina nods her head.

" Yes... just hope that the zombies do not arrive and break into the house... they may get the munchies and they'll get us then.."

Eleina looks into Salems face, the reflection of his lovely smile shining in her eyes.

"Salem... what happens to a zombie if you blow smoke in it's face?"

She says this seriously, but deep inside she laughs as she wonders.
Back to top Go down
H.Yoshida
副社長
H.Yoshida

PostSubject: Re: Apartments in Tatsumi. . .   Apartments in Tatsumi. . . Icon_minitime02/09/11, 09:49 am

Salem nods, silently agreeing to leave the dank scent of marijuana as a reminder of their presence.

He takes a large hit from his blunt as he ponders the question. After a moment he releases the smoke, and shrugs. "It can't breathe so it can't get hi--- wait... If a zombie can't breathe, why does it make sounds..?"

This was now the question of the century, requiring all of Salem's attention as he thought deeply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apartments in Tatsumi. . .   Apartments in Tatsumi. . . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apartments in Tatsumi. . .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.sSTAT Corp. :: Relaxing Days-
Jump to: