.sSTAT Corp.

Science, Schematics, Technologies, and Theories

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME BACK! --- DISCORD SERVER INCOMING!! STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFO!! --- .sSTAT CORP. OFFICIAL FORUM IS NOW AVAILABLE ON THE GO!! WE ARE NOW CONNECTED TO THE TOPIC'IT APP ON ANDROID AND IPHONE!! ---

Kado's Journal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KadoOmeracu
President-Sama
KadoOmeracu

Kado's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Kado's Journal   Kado's Journal Icon_minitime19/05/12, 01:53 am

I had a dream last night. I was standing in a small abandon cemetary. And I was talking to someone. He said his name wasn't important, he was dressed up like an old timey western outlaw. He told me "David, if you don't stop what you are doing now, you'll destroy them all."

I don't know what he meant. I wish I did, I would fix it. But, it was just a dream, nothing important. Dreams are dreams.

I will be doing the human test sometime next week, I find the perfect test subject.

Date: 2/10/2010
Back to top Go down
H.Yoshida
副社長
H.Yoshida

Kado's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kado's Journal   Kado's Journal Icon_minitime19/05/12, 10:03 pm

President-sama, I hope you don't mind me chiming in, but maybe what we discussed before isn't... such a good idea... Dreams are revelations. Your subconscious is trying to warn you.

If this experiment is successful it could lead to wide spread devastation as we had agreed upon unleashing before. Can we discuss this, or do you have a tight schedule? I'm quite busy myself, but I believe this is of the utmost importance.
Back to top Go down
KadoOmeracu
President-Sama
KadoOmeracu

Kado's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kado's Journal   Kado's Journal Icon_minitime25/05/12, 03:36 pm

We have time to discuss.. If it is succesful, I will continue to use it. Most likely in the area that we discussed years ago. Salt Lake City, Utah. So, if it works, my plan is going thtough to it's fullest.
Back to top Go down
H.Yoshida
副社長
H.Yoshida

Kado's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kado's Journal   Kado's Journal Icon_minitime26/05/12, 12:52 pm

I understand.

But I have been thinking... We should wait a while longer so certain things can be sorted out. Don't you think?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kado's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kado's Journal   Kado's Journal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kado's Journal
Page 1 of 1