.sSTAT Corp.

Science, Schematics, Technologies, and Theories

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME BACK! --- DISCORD SERVER INCOMING!! STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFO!! --- .sSTAT CORP. OFFICIAL FORUM IS NOW AVAILABLE ON THE GO!! WE ARE NOW CONNECTED TO THE TOPIC'IT APP ON ANDROID AND IPHONE!! ---

The New Beginning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KadoOmeracu
President-Sama
KadoOmeracu

The New Beginning  Empty
PostSubject: The New Beginning    The New Beginning  Icon_minitime04/02/13, 12:48 am

Kado sat, with his feet up on a desk, seat leaned back and a cigarette in his mouth, lit, slowly burning away into nothing but another bud inside a packed ashtray. He had his needed, trademark sunglasses on, Black baggy jeans, tucked into his boots, a black t-shirt, bulletproof vest, and a black duster with the right arm of the duster missing.
He smirked, "bring him in." He said softly, to his guard, who was new, the kids first job, and it was with .sStat Corp. he chose the wrong profession; the kid went out the door to retrieve this person of interest.
Back to top Go down
H.Yoshida
副社長
H.Yoshida

The New Beginning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning    The New Beginning  Icon_minitime04/02/13, 12:35 pm

Salem was silent as the guard brought him into the room. He was forced to sit down in a chair in front of Kado's desk.
Back to top Go down
KadoOmeracu
President-Sama
KadoOmeracu

The New Beginning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning    The New Beginning  Icon_minitime04/02/13, 02:39 pm

Kado was very surprised by who was I front of him. He put his feet on the ground and leans into the table, placing his elbows on the table and his forearms right with them. "Why are you here, you shouldn't be.. I'm waiting for a prisoner. Leave."
Back to top Go down
H.Yoshida
副社長
H.Yoshida

The New Beginning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning    The New Beginning  Icon_minitime04/02/13, 04:17 pm

Salem smirked, looking at the ground. "I'm the prisoner," he said silently. He couldn't believe it himself. Framed for murder by his own company.
Back to top Go down
KadoOmeracu
President-Sama
KadoOmeracu

The New Beginning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning    The New Beginning  Icon_minitime04/02/13, 04:25 pm

Kado sits back in his chair, not able to believe it. He looks at his colleague, "What happened.. What went wrong." He took his sunglasses off and softly placed them on the table, then looked down. "You know I'm still goin to have to go through with this right.. My signature is in the paper. And I can't let this company go down just because I want to save you. Everything I've.. We've.. Put into it." He slams his fist onto the table.
Back to top Go down
H.Yoshida
副社長
H.Yoshida

The New Beginning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning    The New Beginning  Icon_minitime04/02/13, 04:33 pm

Salem chuckled. "I guess it's just my luck." He looked up at Kado. "It doesn't matter anyways. The company will go on just as it always has..." He didn't believe that himself. After all, he had just begun his research on inter-dimensional travel and doubted any of the other scientists had the brain capacity to understand his research.
Back to top Go down
KadoOmeracu
President-Sama
KadoOmeracu

The New Beginning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning    The New Beginning  Icon_minitime04/02/13, 04:40 pm

Kado looked at him for quite some time, "There's is just one thing thiugh..I never expected you to turn against us, what made you, please, tell me."
Back to top Go down
H.Yoshida
副社長
H.Yoshida

The New Beginning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning    The New Beginning  Icon_minitime04/02/13, 04:46 pm

He sighed and shifted in his seat. "I..." Salem stared down at the table. "Something happened to me... And it made me realize a few things... I wanted to change fate." Images of the time machine flashed into Salem's mind. There had been an accident during one of the tests.
Back to top Go down
KadoOmeracu
President-Sama
KadoOmeracu

The New Beginning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning    The New Beginning  Icon_minitime04/02/13, 04:56 pm

Kado looked at him. "What fate? Who's fate?!"
Back to top Go down
H.Yoshida
副社長
H.Yoshida

The New Beginning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning    The New Beginning  Icon_minitime04/02/13, 05:01 pm

Salem stayed silent in thought for a minute before answering. "The planet's fate."
Back to top Go down
KadoOmeracu
President-Sama
KadoOmeracu

The New Beginning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning    The New Beginning  Icon_minitime04/02/13, 05:12 pm

He looks stunned, "Salem, what is going on?"
Back to top Go down
H.Yoshida
副社長
H.Yoshida

The New Beginning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning    The New Beginning  Icon_minitime04/02/13, 05:13 pm

Salem glanced at the others in the room. "It's confidential. I can only tell you..."
Back to top Go down
KadoOmeracu
President-Sama
KadoOmeracu

The New Beginning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning    The New Beginning  Icon_minitime04/02/13, 05:17 pm

He looks at everyone in the room. "YOU HEARD HIM!" He yelled, " GET OUT!" The men quickly left the room and closed the door behind them.
Back to top Go down
H.Yoshida
副社長
H.Yoshida

The New Beginning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning    The New Beginning  Icon_minitime04/02/13, 05:21 pm

He folded his hands on the table and looked into Kado's eyes. "I was working on time travel research. The machine malfunctioned and I was sent into the future. I saw... Things no man should see. This planet was dying FAST. And then... THEY came to me..." The young man started shaking slightly.
Back to top Go down
KadoOmeracu
President-Sama
KadoOmeracu

The New Beginning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning    The New Beginning  Icon_minitime04/02/13, 05:32 pm

He gets closer to him "You have to tell me everything. I can help you."
Back to top Go down
H.Yoshida
副社長
H.Yoshida

The New Beginning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning    The New Beginning  Icon_minitime04/02/13, 05:38 pm

"You can't help me," he whispered. "It's too late, Kado. I failed this world..." He shook his head. "The world was completely destroyed. Zombies roamed and all life was gone. Then... I saw a light in the sky..."
Back to top Go down
KadoOmeracu
President-Sama
KadoOmeracu

The New Beginning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning    The New Beginning  Icon_minitime04/02/13, 06:42 pm

"What was the damn light."
Back to top Go down
H.Yoshida
副社長
H.Yoshida

The New Beginning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning    The New Beginning  Icon_minitime05/02/13, 08:20 am

He hesitated before answering. "A space ship," he said silently. "I was abducted by aliens... They tested on me when I was fully awake!!" Salem frowned. "But you don't believe me, do you? You didn't last time we had this conversation... In fact, last time, this interrogation ended in both of our deaths..."
Back to top Go down
KadoOmeracu
President-Sama
KadoOmeracu

The New Beginning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning    The New Beginning  Icon_minitime05/02/13, 02:33 pm

Kado looked very confused "Last time, what do you mean last time? We have never had this conversation. I would have remembered it."
Back to top Go down
H.Yoshida
副社長
H.Yoshida

The New Beginning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning    The New Beginning  Icon_minitime05/02/13, 02:36 pm

"I used the time machine earlier. After I found out I was going to be sent to my own death... I tried to change things. Kado, listen to me!" Salem leaned forward, a serious expression on his face. "You have to fix things. You HAVE TO! You are this planet's last chance..."
Back to top Go down
H.Yoshida
副社長
H.Yoshida

The New Beginning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning    The New Beginning  Icon_minitime10/02/13, 04:47 pm

[[ I'm just gonna put this here.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnlUfPlLjKs&feature=player_embedded ]]

EDIT: this, too. :3

The New Beginning  Lol4ch10
Back to top Go down
H.Yoshida
副社長
H.Yoshida

The New Beginning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning    The New Beginning  Icon_minitime10/02/13, 06:33 pm

[[ I'm just gonna post entertaining stuff here until you get back. xD ]]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jndY5HSI2cQ
Back to top Go down
H.Yoshida
副社長
H.Yoshida

The New Beginning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning    The New Beginning  Icon_minitime10/02/13, 07:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New Beginning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning    The New Beginning  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Beginning
Page 1 of 1