.sSTAT Corp.

Science, Schematics, Technologies, and Theories

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME BACK! --- DISCORD SERVER INCOMING!! STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFO!! --- .sSTAT CORP. OFFICIAL FORUM IS NOW AVAILABLE ON THE GO!! WE ARE NOW CONNECTED TO THE TOPIC'IT APP ON ANDROID AND IPHONE!! ---

Days Go By

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KadoOmeracu
President-Sama
KadoOmeracu

Days Go By Empty
PostSubject: Days Go By   Days Go By Icon_minitime09/06/13, 12:27 am

Kado sat in his office, he pulled the hard copies from the most recent CEO meetings and started to look at them, comparing the new ideas for the tech lab in the North wing of the building, the lab was the most recent built and the most unorganized, thinking the CEO's plans were gonna help was a failure. He slide the copies away one by one, seeing the terrible ideas of the men he personally hired into his growing, beautiful company, made him wonder why he wasn't a one man successes story. He say back, turned his chair and stared out the huge window, looking down at his company and the small, wealthy city in the background. "Where is she." He wondered, after the burning of her building, and the attempt she made to find someone seemed insane, he wondered if she was dead, or still out there, her body wasn't found in the wreckage, or on the attack, sometimes, he even worried, but days like today, he just wondered.
Back to top Go down
Moki

Moki

Days Go By Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days Go By   Days Go By Icon_minitime09/06/13, 01:14 am

A loud thump is made at the other end of your door as a tune was whistled fading past your office.
Back to top Go down
KadoOmeracu
President-Sama
KadoOmeracu

Days Go By Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days Go By   Days Go By Icon_minitime09/06/13, 01:27 am

Kado heard everything, he quickly stood and walked to his door, opening it and looking out into the hall, hoping for something.
Back to top Go down
Moki

Moki

Days Go By Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days Go By   Days Go By Icon_minitime09/06/13, 01:34 am

A huge metal box sat in your doorway. "BOOM" was spray painted across the top. A tall redhead turned the corner as the box began to tick. The whistle grew faint and the box began to play "pop goes the weasel" very slow
Back to top Go down
KadoOmeracu
President-Sama
KadoOmeracu

Days Go By Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days Go By   Days Go By Icon_minitime09/06/13, 01:36 am

Kado looked down then looked and faintly seen the red "Fuck." He took off down the hall, following the redhead, now worried about the box.
Back to top Go down
Moki

Moki

Days Go By Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days Go By   Days Go By Icon_minitime09/06/13, 01:41 am

She jumped out the Window staggering as she lands then swaying to the gate. A detonator in her right hand and a phone in the other your phone began to ring.
Back to top Go down
KadoOmeracu
President-Sama
KadoOmeracu

Days Go By Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days Go By   Days Go By Icon_minitime09/06/13, 12:32 pm

Kado reached the entrance, seeing nothing and then answering his phone "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Moki

Moki

Days Go By Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days Go By   Days Go By Icon_minitime09/06/13, 02:02 pm

" hey uncle Kado... " the voice wasn't Mae's. "don't you want to open your gift? " a small giggle fled from her lips "Or should I open it for you? " she dangled the detonator
Back to top Go down
KadoOmeracu
President-Sama
KadoOmeracu

Days Go By Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days Go By   Days Go By Icon_minitime09/06/13, 02:05 pm

"I don't have any siblings to have kids, so whoever you are, you aren't related to me.. Your gift doesn't scare me, I can just rebuild what you destroy, I have money, power, you don't scare me." He said with a smile, now a bit worried about the box, but he wasn't going to show it.
Back to top Go down
Moki

Moki

Days Go By Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days Go By   Days Go By Icon_minitime09/06/13, 05:07 pm

" I don't intend to have you scared I intend to teach you a lesson" she flipped the switch causing a massive explosion to the surrounding buildings laughing into the phone as the roof toppled onto the crumbling burning foundation.
Back to top Go down
KadoOmeracu
President-Sama
KadoOmeracu

Days Go By Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days Go By   Days Go By Icon_minitime09/06/13, 05:10 pm

Kado looked as he seen his work going up in smoke, he quickly ran back to his office where he seen the box, still there. "No explosion?" He wondered, and slowly approached it, now scared, realizing the person wasn't playing, he pulled the fire alarm to alert the rest f the base to evacuate, if anyone was left.
Back to top Go down
Moki

Moki

Days Go By Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days Go By   Days Go By Icon_minitime09/06/13, 05:18 pm

The box still sat there playing its childish tune the woman sings along "all around the mulberry bush the monkey chased the weasel.... Open the box.. Uncle Kado "
Back to top Go down
KadoOmeracu
President-Sama
KadoOmeracu

Days Go By Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days Go By   Days Go By Icon_minitime09/06/13, 05:22 pm

Kado dropped the phone, no longer wanting to hear the cursed destroyer of his wealth.
He walked over to the box, and looked at it. He bent down, and placed his hand on the opening of it. "What could I possibly lose." He said, and opened the box.
Back to top Go down
Moki

Moki

Days Go By Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days Go By   Days Go By Icon_minitime09/06/13, 05:46 pm

A pin pulled loose releasing a noxious gas. It flooded the floor in a dark seeping purple smog. Her laughter rang loud through the halls.
Back to top Go down
KadoOmeracu
President-Sama
KadoOmeracu

Days Go By Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days Go By   Days Go By Icon_minitime10/06/13, 02:54 pm

Kado started to cough, he started down the hall, running away from the gas, he hit the elevator button and waited. The gas creeping slowly behind him. He didn't have time, he had to make a choice, he put his fingers inside the elevator doors and pulled, he opened them, after a struggle, and looked down, he could just barely see the elevator. He turned around to see the gas, it was getting closer, he looked back down, the elevator was close enough to where if he fell, he would get hurt, but live. He didn't care, he fell, hoping the damage wouldn't be severe.
Back to top Go down
Moki

Moki

Days Go By Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days Go By   Days Go By Icon_minitime10/06/13, 03:05 pm

The girl pulled off her camouflage hat that was placed perfectly on her head. She wrapped her hair around her first yanking the red locks off her scalp revealing short cropped white hair and cat ears perched on her head. "night night.. Uncle Kado "
Back to top Go down
KadoOmeracu
President-Sama
KadoOmeracu

Days Go By Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days Go By   Days Go By Icon_minitime10/06/13, 03:14 pm

He landed on the top of the elevator, injuring his leg, seems to have been a couple broken toes, luckily. It still hurt, hurt enough for him to scream "Fuck! That fucking bitch!" The screams could be heard from the phone, still on above him on the gassed floor.
Back to top Go down
Moki

Moki

Days Go By Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days Go By   Days Go By Icon_minitime10/06/13, 03:19 pm

She smirked turning on her heel "maybe not " pressing the end call button she walked away out of sStat property and headed back home
Back to top Go down
KadoOmeracu
President-Sama
KadoOmeracu

Days Go By Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days Go By   Days Go By Icon_minitime10/06/13, 03:25 pm

The elevator dinged, he would wait for it to go back down, he laid on the top of the elevator as it slowly started back down to the bottom floor, he thought to himself. My company destroyed, employees killed, and I'm on top of a fucking elevator, what the fuck has my life resorted to? He heard the ding and opened the hatch, and dropped down, hitting hard onto the ground "FUCK!" He slowly stood up, and limped out of the elevator, looking at the carnage, papers, computers, everything destroyed, knocked over, people ran to safety. He limped to the front door and slowly walked out, looking around at his now destroyed company.
Back to top Go down
Moki

Moki

Days Go By Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days Go By   Days Go By Icon_minitime10/06/13, 03:29 pm

Your personal vehicle is covered in police reports of a murdered man and woman who committed suicide. Missing child reports flung inside.
Back to top Go down
KadoOmeracu
President-Sama
KadoOmeracu

Days Go By Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days Go By   Days Go By Icon_minitime10/06/13, 03:34 pm

Kado picks up the reports, and starts to read them.
Back to top Go down
Moki

Moki

Days Go By Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days Go By   Days Go By Icon_minitime10/06/13, 03:52 pm

Man murdered found on the side of the road witnesses say he was thrown from a helicopter. Leanna yoshaka committed suicide after husbands gruesome death. Was said to have two children in the household. Miyu yoshaka. Sent to adoption center in Nashville TN. Missing child : moki yoshaka. Disappeared after mothers suicide.
Back to top Go down
KadoOmeracu
President-Sama
KadoOmeracu

Days Go By Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days Go By   Days Go By Icon_minitime10/06/13, 03:59 pm

He threw the papers, watching the wind take them, he slid down the vehicle and landed softly on the ground, he looked ad started to laugh. "I threw a man out of a helicopter, splat. His wife kills herself, bang. And the kid ges vengeance, boom. Now thinking that I'm dead, the kid will leave. Satisfied. I still live, woo. Fucking. Hoo." He stands up and unlocks his car, climbs in it, and puts the key in the ignition then thinks. Wait, if the kid thinks I'm dead, why put the papers on the car, there is no other person who drives this car, but me.. Fuck.
Back to top Go down
Moki

Moki

Days Go By Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days Go By   Days Go By Icon_minitime10/06/13, 04:08 pm

There are wires hanging from the dash and the smell of gasoline is potent
Back to top Go down
KadoOmeracu
President-Sama
KadoOmeracu

Days Go By Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days Go By   Days Go By Icon_minitime10/06/13, 04:54 pm

Luckily for Kado, he didn't turn on his car yet, he slowly took a hold of the car handle and popped his door open, slowly opening it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Days Go By Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days Go By   Days Go By Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Days Go By
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.sSTAT Corp. :: .sStat Corp.-
Jump to: