.sSTAT Corp.

Science, Schematics, Technologies, and Theories

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME BACK! --- DISCORD SERVER INCOMING!! STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFO!! --- .sSTAT CORP. OFFICIAL FORUM IS NOW AVAILABLE ON THE GO!! WE ARE NOW CONNECTED TO THE TOPIC'IT APP ON ANDROID AND IPHONE!! ---

Days Go By

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Moki

Moki

Days Go By - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days Go By   Days Go By - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/06/13, 05:05 pm

The same annoying tune played. 'all around the mulberry bush the monkey chased the weasel... ' reopening the door pulled a pin lose causing the music to play
Back to top Go down
KadoOmeracu
President-Sama
KadoOmeracu

PostSubject: Re: Days Go By   Days Go By - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/06/13, 05:07 pm

He slowly started to stand. Trying to leave the vehicle.
Back to top Go down
Moki

Moki

PostSubject: Re: Days Go By   Days Go By - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/06/13, 05:17 pm

The music increased in volume and speed, then stopped before the end ticking. All the cars in the lot behind yours explode one after another causing the panicked people who thought they should go to their car had been caught up in the blast.
Back to top Go down
KadoOmeracu
President-Sama
KadoOmeracu

PostSubject: Re: Days Go By   Days Go By - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/06/13, 05:19 pm

"Shit." He quickly stood up and started run limping from his car, back to the building.
Back to top Go down
Moki

Moki

PostSubject: Re: Days Go By   Days Go By - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/06/13, 05:26 pm

finally the tune continues to the end and your car also exploded with the rest. The gas had already cleared out the open doors and windows. A helicopter flew overhead, it belonged to the scarecrow facility.
Back to top Go down
KadoOmeracu
President-Sama
KadoOmeracu

PostSubject: Re: Days Go By   Days Go By - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/06/13, 05:28 pm

Kado fell to the ground from the blast and rolled, staring at the sky, he stared up at the helicopter. "What else could go wrong today.."
Back to top Go down
Moki

Moki

PostSubject: Re: Days Go By   Days Go By - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/06/13, 05:30 pm

Mae waved from the helicopter as it landed "what the fuck happened?! " she hopped out running towards you.
Back to top Go down
KadoOmeracu
President-Sama
KadoOmeracu

PostSubject: Re: Days Go By   Days Go By - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/06/13, 05:35 pm

He slowly stood, and looked at her "Well, let's just say, someone had parental issues, and decided to take it out on the guy who pushed their father out of a helicopter. Me. I need a beer."
Back to top Go down
Moki

Moki

PostSubject: Re: Days Go By   Days Go By - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/06/13, 05:45 pm

She hands him her backpack. "good thing I showed up then, mind telling me more details about what happened? " she walked over to the door opening it up..
Back to top Go down
KadoOmeracu
President-Sama
KadoOmeracu

PostSubject: Re: Days Go By   Days Go By - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/06/13, 05:53 pm

"Well, I heard something at my office door, I walked out, followed this person, they called me, called me "uncle Kado" blew up the surrounding buildings, I fucking watched, there was a box outside my office door, I opened it, noxious gas was released, I jumped into an elevator shaft, broke something on my leg, got to my car, found some kind of reports, they said something about a family, mom killed herself after I pushed we husband out a helicopter, kid went into foster care and the other disappeared. I got in my car, smelt gas, opened my door, every fucking car started to explode, I ran, fell, now we're here." He opened your backpack and pulled out a beer.
Back to top Go down
Moki

Moki

PostSubject: Re: Days Go By   Days Go By - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/06/13, 06:02 pm

" do you know what she looks like? " she asked holding the door open for you. "don't you have like cameras or something? "
Back to top Go down
KadoOmeracu
President-Sama
KadoOmeracu

PostSubject: Re: Days Go By   Days Go By - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/06/13, 12:22 pm

"I didn't get a look at her, she was a sneaky little bitch." He chugs the beer then throws the bottle on the ground, shaddering it. "The cameras might have caught her, before the blast maybe."
Back to top Go down
Moki

Moki

PostSubject: Re: Days Go By   Days Go By - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/06/13, 12:44 pm

" I'll figure out who it is and take them out. I haven't killed anything in a week. Show me the security tapes. " she walked inside making her way to your office Stopping by the box in the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Days Go By   Days Go By - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Days Go By
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.sSTAT Corp. :: .sStat Corp.-
Jump to: