.sSTAT Corp.

Science, Schematics, Technologies, and Theories

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME BACK! --- DISCORD SERVER INCOMING!! STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFO!! --- .sSTAT CORP. OFFICIAL FORUM IS NOW AVAILABLE ON THE GO!! WE ARE NOW CONNECTED TO THE TOPIC'IT APP ON ANDROID AND IPHONE!! ---

i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
H.Yoshida
副社長
H.Yoshida

i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz Empty
PostSubject: i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz   i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz Icon_minitime06/09/11, 08:46 pm

Salem stared at Mae, loling sarcastically.

"See wut I did thar?" he inquired to the red haired woman. His lips turned up in a trawl-like fashion.

i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz Troll_10

"Not all is LOST however... If you are GAME for an adventyur, let us find a zombie~?"

And so, the invitation for a zombie hunt was issued. Does Mae accept?

>YES

>NO

>LOLWUT
Back to top Go down
Moki

Moki

PostSubject: Re: i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz   i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz Icon_minitime07/09/11, 05:38 pm

YESSIR!! :p
Back to top Go down
H.Yoshida
副社長
H.Yoshida

PostSubject: Re: i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz   i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz Icon_minitime08/09/11, 07:32 pm

*le smiles*

"Okay, shall we be on our way~?"

Salem starts marching down a long path, dressed in his combat boots, PVC pants, and fishnet tank top. Around his thin pale wrists are a pair of studded cuffs. His signature black collar affixed firmly around his neck.

"I heard there is a big horde somewhere to the North of here," he states, turning around to face his long-time friend as he continues walking backwards.

"Do you think we can survive?" Salem winks and grins, raising his left hand, in which he is holding a customized AA-12 Shotgun.

[[[[[ To help add to your visualization of the rp, I will have reference pictures~ :3

i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz 12577110

i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz Untitl10 ( D:< omnomnom xD )

i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz Aa1211
Back to top Go down
Moki

Moki

PostSubject: Re: i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz   i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz Icon_minitime10/09/11, 07:01 pm

"i don't see why not"
Mae smiles sliding around her rifle strapped to her back, her nails were painted black with the word kill written on them witch suited her gun. she was wearing a red and black corset tank top with multiple different arm warmers and wrist bands, a black skirt with blood splatter and chained studded belt spider web leggings and beasty boots.

basically exactly like this :i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz Cyber_goth_red_by_kimidori_apple-d3jb77y

i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz Hello-kitty-assault-rifle
Back to top Go down
H.Yoshida
副社長
H.Yoshida

PostSubject: Re: i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz   i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz Icon_minitime10/09/11, 07:09 pm

Salem smiled, admiring Mae's gun. Then, while still walking backwards, he tripped over a rather small log. He flailed his arms as he fell, and yelped when he hit the ground.

"Ehh, Nani?!" Sitting up, he rubbed his head and stared at what he thought had been a log. It was actually a dismembered thigh...
Back to top Go down
Moki

Moki

PostSubject: Re: i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz   i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz Icon_minitime10/09/11, 07:24 pm

Mae giggled helping you up. " sorry about that i always hate it when my lunch runs away cuz then i forget that to clean up" she smiles innocently picking up the thigh and throwing it in a toxic bin. "its funny i dont really remember eating this though"
Back to top Go down
H.Yoshida
副社長
H.Yoshida

PostSubject: Re: i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz   i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz Icon_minitime10/09/11, 07:45 pm

Salem dusted off his ass. "How could it run away..? It's a thigh, not a leg." He pouted, trying to figure that out.
Back to top Go down
Moki

Moki

PostSubject: Re: i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz   i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz Icon_minitime10/09/11, 07:54 pm

"well its a thigh now" there is a small sound of branches breaking over on the right as Mae automatically crouched and used her scope to look through. "theres someone there but i dont have a clear shot and i dont know if there human." she stands up seeing it as non threatening.

"shall we?" she walks down the path way rifle over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
H.Yoshida
副社長
H.Yoshida

PostSubject: Re: i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz   i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz Icon_minitime10/09/11, 07:57 pm

Salem held up his AA12 in a ready position, just in case.

He followed his friend, being careful not to trip again.
Back to top Go down
Moki

Moki

PostSubject: Re: i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz   i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz Icon_minitime10/09/11, 08:09 pm

"soooooo where are we going again?" she continues to walk forward singing a song from the 60's "I wanna be loved by u!!!" she giggles at the Marilyn Monroe song.
Back to top Go down
H.Yoshida
副社長
H.Yoshida

PostSubject: Re: i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz   i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz Icon_minitime11/09/11, 03:25 pm

"Uh....... I was following... You..." Salem stopped on the path with a look of terror on his face. "Oh no... WE'RE LOST!!!"

The man began to panic, causing his feminine side to come out. Anyone who could see him would be able to tell that he bats for his home team, so to speak. "Oh no, what are we going to do~?!?"

Pulling a joint out of his pocket, he shakily lit it up and began whimpering as he smoked.
Back to top Go down
Moki

Moki

PostSubject: Re: i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz   i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz Icon_minitime11/09/11, 03:31 pm

(-.-") "uhh.....oooookay.... you realize were 30feet from SCARECROW right?" she points to the extremely large building behind us.
"chill out and ill bake u some brownies when we come back. besides ur the one who was telling me where we were going in the first place lol....were not even out of the fence yet xD"
Back to top Go down
H.Yoshida
副社長
H.Yoshida

PostSubject: Re: i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz   i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz Icon_minitime11/09/11, 03:33 pm

Salem giggled. "Brownies~"
Back to top Go down
Moki

Moki

PostSubject: Re: i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz   i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz Icon_minitime11/09/11, 04:11 pm

she smiled walking to the gate. "so where are we going?" she checked her rifle and loaded it.
Back to top Go down
H.Yoshida
副社長
H.Yoshida

PostSubject: Re: i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz   i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz Icon_minitime11/09/11, 04:15 pm

"Um... Oh! Zombie hunting~" Salem skipped down the path, smoking his joint happily.
Back to top Go down
Moki

Moki

PostSubject: Re: i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz   i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz Icon_minitime11/09/11, 04:26 pm

she happily skipped behind you. "i love zombies there like cuddly kittens...but the exact opposite" she merrily runs to a horde of zombies and beats them with the butt of her rifle.
Back to top Go down
H.Yoshida
副社長
H.Yoshida

PostSubject: Re: i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz   i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz Icon_minitime11/09/11, 04:40 pm

Salem opened fire with his AA12.

Back to top Go down
Moki

Moki

PostSubject: Re: i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz   i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz Icon_minitime11/09/11, 04:43 pm

Mae knee slides between a zombies legs and fires her rifle through his jaw and out his skull. "like a boss!"
Back to top Go down
H.Yoshida
副社長
H.Yoshida

PostSubject: Re: i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz   i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz Icon_minitime11/09/11, 04:48 pm

Salem loaded up some grenade rounds and fire them at a small horde.
Back to top Go down
Moki

Moki

PostSubject: Re: i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz   i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz Icon_minitime11/09/11, 04:54 pm

a small shatter of rock slices Mae's arm and the smell of her half human blood draws them toward he. "well shit...." Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
H.Yoshida
副社長
H.Yoshida

PostSubject: Re: i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz   i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz Icon_minitime11/09/11, 04:56 pm

"No~~!"

Salem pulled a tanto out of the back of his pants and slashed some of the zombies. "Let's get back to the compound~!"
Back to top Go down
Moki

Moki

PostSubject: Re: i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz   i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz Icon_minitime11/09/11, 05:08 pm

"i dun wanna thooooo" pulls out the rock and the wound heals slowly. "please just a lil longer?"
Back to top Go down
H.Yoshida
副社長
H.Yoshida

PostSubject: Re: i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz   i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz Icon_minitime11/09/11, 05:12 pm

"You stay then. I'm going~"

Salem ran back to SCARECROW, happily giggling and saying something about brownies.
Back to top Go down
Moki

Moki

PostSubject: Re: i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz   i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz Icon_minitime11/09/11, 05:19 pm

"haha i love that child" hits a zombie in the jugular and fallows u skipping. "hey! wait up im the one whos gotta make them!"
Back to top Go down
H.Yoshida
副社長
H.Yoshida

PostSubject: Re: i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz   i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz Icon_minitime11/09/11, 05:31 pm

"Oh, right~" Salem smiled and turned around, waiting for Mae to catch up~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz   i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.sSTAT Corp. :: SCARECROW-
Jump to: