.sSTAT Corp.

Science, Schematics, Technologies, and Theories

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME BACK! --- DISCORD SERVER INCOMING!! STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFO!! --- .sSTAT CORP. OFFICIAL FORUM IS NOW AVAILABLE ON THE GO!! WE ARE NOW CONNECTED TO THE TOPIC'IT APP ON ANDROID AND IPHONE!! ---

i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moki

Moki

i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz   i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 05:39 pm

she passes you "first person there gets the spoon" Razz
Back to top Go down
H.Yoshida
副社長
H.Yoshida

PostSubject: Re: i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz   i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 05:47 pm

Salem frowns. "But I gave that stuff up years ago," he said, running after her.

i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz - Page 2 Heroin11
Back to top Go down
Moki

Moki

PostSubject: Re: i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz   i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 05:49 pm

Mae laughs "no i mean the brownie batter spoon hahaha"
Back to top Go down
H.Yoshida
副社長
H.Yoshida

PostSubject: Re: i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz   i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 05:50 pm

Salem laughs. "Oh, right~"

He runs with Mae, as the gate closes behind them.
Back to top Go down
Moki

Moki

PostSubject: Re: i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz   i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 06:00 pm

Mae stops letting u win. "oh no! looks like u won! :3 hehehe"
Back to top Go down
H.Yoshida
副社長
H.Yoshida

PostSubject: Re: i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz   i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 06:04 pm

"Hey, here's something for the brownies~"

Salem grabbed his backpack off of the ground and handed Mae a pound of weed.
Back to top Go down
Moki

Moki

PostSubject: Re: i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz   i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 06:10 pm

"of course it is." she goes to her room in the building and makes you 24 double fudge pot brownies.
Back to top Go down
H.Yoshida
副社長
H.Yoshida

PostSubject: Re: i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz   i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 06:13 pm

Salem explored Scarecrow. He ended up locking himself in the basement...

"Heyyy!! Help!" He pounded on the door.
Back to top Go down
Moki

Moki

PostSubject: Re: i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz   i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 06:24 pm

the lights in the basement turn on and there are 400 white stalls on each side of the room that have a blue and a red button on each one there are slight blood stains and surgery utensils on trays along with canisters of gas and other items.
Back to top Go down
H.Yoshida
副社長
H.Yoshida

PostSubject: Re: i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz   i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 06:27 pm

Salem turned around curious of his new surroundings. He went down the stairs and looked at some of the trays.
Back to top Go down
Moki

Moki

PostSubject: Re: i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz   i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 06:34 pm

items such as: scalpels, drills, and toxic items. their all bloody and freshly used. there is a body on a separate table covered in a sheet
Back to top Go down
H.Yoshida
副社長
H.Yoshida

PostSubject: Re: i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz   i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 06:38 pm

Salem noticed the body. He grabbed a long scalpel just in case, and walked up to the table.
Back to top Go down
Moki

Moki

PostSubject: Re: i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz   i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 06:47 pm

there are straps on the bodies arms, legs, and torso. its jaw is moving up and down like its still alive.
Back to top Go down
H.Yoshida
副社長
H.Yoshida

PostSubject: Re: i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz   i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 06:50 pm

Salem pulls the sheet off of the body and stares at it, smiling. "Hi there~ I'll be your nurse this evening~"

He holds up the scalpel, smiling innocently.
Back to top Go down
Moki

Moki

PostSubject: Re: i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz   i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 07:00 pm

it stares at you "jonn..." it speaks in a low growl. theres a bottle with a liquid next to it that is labeled "memory syrum SCx32-m
Back to top Go down
H.Yoshida
副社長
H.Yoshida

PostSubject: Re: i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz   i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/09/11, 10:02 pm

"Ah~ Patient John! Nice to meet you~ Today, there is an experimental procedure. I will remove your arteries while you are fully conscious. It may hurt a bit, but you shouldn't die, as I am sure you must be some type of zombie. Now, where's the beta-dine..?"

Salem sees the bottle, not reading it, and pours it all over the patient and all over his own hands.
Back to top Go down
Moki

Moki

PostSubject: Re: i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz   i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/09/11, 05:35 pm

the zombie thrashes as the liquid hits his skin and pauses as he stares at you blankly. his vocal cords open and is able to speak. "john 86..expir..experiment 239...please kill me"
Back to top Go down
H.Yoshida
副社長
H.Yoshida

PostSubject: Re: i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz   i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/09/11, 06:43 pm

Salem stared at the man gleefully. "As you wish~"

Salem played 'surgeon' on the would-be patient for the next 15 minutes. Blood got everywhere, just as he had anticipated.

"Oh no~ My hands are gonna be dirty when I eat brownies..."
Back to top Go down
Moki

Moki

PostSubject: Re: i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz   i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/09/11, 07:22 pm

a security guard comes bursts through the door "what the hell are you doing in here!"
Back to top Go down
H.Yoshida
副社長
H.Yoshida

PostSubject: Re: i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz   i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/09/11, 07:31 pm

"I got lost!" Salem cried.
Back to top Go down
Moki

Moki

PostSubject: Re: i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz   i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz - Page 2 Icon_minitime06/12/11, 07:40 pm

The men take you to a white room that smells terrible "Mae will be with you shortly" they walked out the room closing the door that has no handle on your side. The room has only three chairs a mirror and a bathroom.
Back to top Go down
H.Yoshida
副社長
H.Yoshida

PostSubject: Re: i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz   i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/12/11, 07:56 pm

Salem held his nose and sat in one of the chairs.

"MAE MAE MAE MAE MA-- Hey, that sounds funny when I hold my nose~!"

He pouted, waiting in silence for his brownies.
Back to top Go down
Moki

Moki

PostSubject: Re: i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz   i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/03/12, 10:28 am

one hour later door with ur brownies. "ok curious george lets go" she has a smirk but its half hearted and slightly aggrivated. Neutral
Back to top Go down
H.Yoshida
副社長
H.Yoshida

PostSubject: Re: i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz   i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/03/12, 10:45 am

Salem stayed silent, pouting at Mae.
Back to top Go down
Moki

Moki

PostSubject: Re: i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz   i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz - Page 2 Icon_minitime18/03/12, 06:08 pm

"Come on your brownies are getting cold you can play with dead things later" lightened up a bit besides I have a bottle of Gekkeikan sake and no one to give it to and miyu is off with her ass of a boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz   i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i kno i did this rite meh at least i did it >:3 lulz
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.sSTAT Corp. :: SCARECROW-
Jump to: